Huawei introduced its first Honor smart band called Honor Zero back in July, today the company has launched it in India as Honor Band Z1. It looks like a smartwatch, shows time and has a 1.06 inch (128 x 128 pixels) OLED display. It has brushed metal bezel around the dial and doesn’t have any physical buttons. It works with both Android and iOS devices, will show message notifications and incoming call alerts. You can also mute incoming calls easily. It is also water and dust proof with IP68 certification. It has pedometer and tracks your steps, calories burnt and other activities. It can also track your sleep and has silent alarm to wake you up from sleep.
Huawei Honor Band Z1 specifications
- 1.06 inch (128 x 128 pixels) POLED display
- Cortex M4 STM32F411 chip
- Bluetooth 4.1, Compatible with Android and iOS
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust proof (IP68)
- 70mAh battery with up to 4 days of usage time and up to 14 days standby
The Huawei Honor Band Z1 has textured rubber strap and comes in Black, Beige, White color band options. It is priced at Rs. 5499 and will go on sale in India sale by the end of October.