Gionee has launched Pioneer P3S, the company’s latest smartphone in the P series and the successor of the Pioneer P3 in India. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It packs a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and 3G support.
Gionee Pioneer P3S specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 133×67.4×11.2mm; Weight: 161g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Gionee Pioneer P3S comes in White, Grey, Red and Golden colors and is priced at Rs. 5,999.
Commenting on the launch, Timir Baran Acharya, GM, Gionee India said:
The latest offering Pioneer P3S is one of its kind device which packs stunning looks with powerful technology and is yet affordable. P3S ensures that consumers don’t have to compromise on quality and features over pricing.