Xiaomi has introduced new Mi Bluetooth speaker at the Mi 4c launch event in China. The compact speaker that looks like a small pencil box has a full metal body and weighs just 270 grams making it easy to carry. It also has a microSD card slot to play music directly. It has a built-in microphone so that you can use it for calls when it is connected to your smartphone.
It automatically pauses the music when you receive a call and connects to the call with a press of the play button without the need of a mobile phone. The aluminum alloy body prevents wear and dirt.
Features Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree support
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 20KHz, Maximum output power: 3W x 2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
- Dual 36mm drivers with strong NdFeB magnets with Ferrotec FRM4005 ferro fluid cooling technology
- Avnera AV3102 chip for delicate tonal balance, DSP processing support up to 19 PEQ segments and 12 limited DRC
- microSD card slot, AUX in port
- Full aluminum body
- Dimensions: 168 x 24.5 x 58 mm; Weight: 270g
- 1500mAh battery for up to 8 hours of music playback
The Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker comes in Gold, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 199 Yuan ( US$ 31 / Rs. 2,050 approx.).