LG introduced new Wine Smart, successor of last year’s Wine Smart for global markets, including France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Kazakhstan and Japan last month. It was launched as Gentle for LG U+ in Korea in July. Today the company has launched the smartphone as Wine Smart Jazz for other two major Korean carriers SKT and KT.
LG announced that the domestic LG Wine series of smartphone sales have crossed 500 million. The Wine series is aimed at elderly people since it has a T9 keypad. It also has a dedicated Q button that allows users to instantly activate the most frequently used applications.
LG Wine Smart Jazz specifications
- 3.2-inch (320 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 3MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 58.7 x 16.6mm; Weight: 143g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1700mAh removable battery
The LG Wine Smart Jazz comes in Beige and Brown colors, is priced at 242,000 South Korean Won ( US$ 205 / Rs. 13,540 approx.) and will be available from local operators SKT and KT starting from today, September 21st.