Micromax Bolt Q338, the latest smartphone in the Bolt series has been listed on the official website. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and comes with 3G connectivity, similar most other smartphones in the Bolt series. It has First Touch launch, supports 10 Indian languages and comes pre-loaded with Amazon Kindle, Amazon Shopping, App Center, Chaatz, Clean Master, Newshunt, Snapdeal and Scandid apps.
Micromax Bolt Q338 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6580 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory (4.7GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt Q338 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 6,499, according to Micromax. It is expected to launch later this month.