Alcatel OneTouch has announced OneTouch Xess, the company’s latest tablet with a huge 17.3-inch 1080p display, but the pixel density is just about 127 PPI. The tablet is just 9.15 mm thick and has a built-in kick stand, stylus and a slide-out carrying handle. The stand has different modes, 30 degrees, 50 degrees and 75 degrees) for your comfort. It also has separate accessories such as smart dock and wall mount options.
The built-in stylus and SketchBook app with different brushes, colors and effects lets creative users to advantage of the huge tablet. It also has hands-free gesture control so that you can just wave to control the screen to perform several operations targeted at culinary enthusiasts. It has dual 3-watt speakers powered with JBL by Harman technology for clear audio output.
Alcatel OneTouch Xess specifications
- 17.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point multi-tuch display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT8783T processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 3-watt JBL speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 10,000 mAh battery
Alcatel OneTouch did not announced the pricing or the availability of this huge tablet.