Samsung is all set to launch Galaxy J1 ACE (J110H), its new budget smartphone in India soon, according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom. The smartphone already surfaced on User Agent Profile that revealed a 4.3-inch WVGA screen, quad-core Marvell PXA1908 SoC and 4G LTE support. According to SammyHub, the Galaxy J1 ACE will feature a Super AMOLED display, which is rarely seen on budget smartphones.
Most of the specifications of the Galaxy J1 ACE are similar to the Galaxy J1 that went on sale in India earlier this year. According to the new leak, the smartphone will come with a dual-core processor and 3G connectivity for India.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE rumored specifications
- 4.3-inch (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.5mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode
The Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE will be priced under Rs. 6,500, according to the retailer. It is expected to launch in the next few weeks.