Huawei introduced the Honor 7 smartphone in China last month, now the company has launched the international version of the smartphone in Europe. At the launch George Zhao, president of honor said that honor will continue to invest in key markets such as India, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany and France and the United States. He also said that the company earned revenues of US$2.63 billion in the first-half of 2015.
The Honor 7 has a uni-body metal finish and a fingerprint sensor on the back. It has a 3100mAh battery with fast charging that lets you charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes and 100% in 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Huawei Honor 7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) multi-touch In-cell touch display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor (4xA53 2.2GHz + 4xA53 1.5GHz) with Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- 20MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses and dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor, LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR LED
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3100 mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 7 comes in Mystery Gray and Fantasy Silver colors and is priced at £249.99 ( US$ 384 / Rs. 25,425) in the UK. It is available for €349.99 ( US$ 395 / 26,140 approx.) in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands and Finland, with other markets to follow soon. It is available for purchase in these markets in Gray color from Vmall. You can use promo codes H7BRAVE40UK and H7BRAVE50EU to avail £40 and €50 discount, respectively till August 31st.