Chinese smartphone maker ZOPO recently announced that it will foray into the Indian smartphone market on August 26th with the launch of its flagship Speed 7 smartphone in the country. It already announced it has appointed Advantage Computers India Pvt. Ltd. (ADCOM) as Indian distributor and its smartphones will be sold exclusively through an online retailer and also through offline stores in India.
ZOPO Speed 7 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146.1×70.6 x8.65mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The ZOPO Speed 7 comes in Black and White colors. According to a Snapdeal listing that was spotted by The Mobile Indian, the smartphone is expected to be priced at Rs. 12,999 in India.