Oppo has launched Mirror 5 smartphone, the company’s latest smartphone in India. It was announced last month and packs a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit SoC, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1 ROM, has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has glass-like back, metal frame and is just 7.65mm thick. It comes with dual SIM support. Oppo is launching the 3G variant of the smartphone in India.
Oppo Mirror 5 specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm; Weight: 160g
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery
The Oppo Mirror 5 comes in White and Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 15,990 in India.
Commenting on the launch, Tom Lu, CEO, OPPO Mobile India said:
OPPO is known globally for meticulous designs and trendsetting flair and our newest offering Mirror 5 is perfect interpretation of our design philosophy which is wisdom and innovation, shining above the ordinary. OPPO Mirror 5 is not simply a device built with appearance and performance in mind, its goal is to bring a spark of creativity to life.