Intex has launched Cloud 4G Star, the company’s latest 4G smartphone. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Intex has partnered with Flipkart to sell the smartphone.
It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands in India. It has live camera filter, option to capture images using front and back camera simultaneously using PIP mode and record slow motion videos. Intex launched Aqua Trend with similar specifications earlier this week.
Intex Cloud 4G Star specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 140×71×9.4mm; Weight: 135.6g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery
The Intex Cloud 4G Star comes in Black and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 7,299. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
The Online space is increasingly becoming a preferred destination for consumers to shop, especially electronic products like mobiles. We are happy to launch this feature laden 4G phone with a robust build quality on India’s largest e-commerce portal Flipkart and are confident that this exclusive association will offer consumers the best-in-class 4G enabled smartphone in the online space.
Amitesh Jha, VP – Retail, Flipkart said:
We are extremely happy to announce the exclusive launch of Intex Cloud 4G Star. Backed by a powerful processor and new-age features, this is one of the best 4G enable smartphones available in sub Rs.10,000 range. With the surge in 4G adoption across India, we are confident that this new offering from Intex will be a perfect fit for our tech-savvy customers.