Meizu has launched the m2 note, successor of m1 note smartphone in India. It was announced back in June and packs a 5.5-inch 1080p IGZO display, is powered by a 1.3GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 69-degree wide viewing angle.
It has dual SIM support with 4G TDD and FDD-LTE support in both the SIMs. The first SIM can also be used as a microSD expansion slot if needed. It has new mBack touch-sensitive home button that offers different functions depending on how hard you press it. It acts like a back button with soft press and acts as home button with hard press. Meizu is launching the 16GB version in India.
Meizu m2 note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Tempered Glass for protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (first SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Flyme OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 150.9×75.2 x8.7mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The Meizu m2 note is priced at Rs. 9999 and will be available exclusively through Amazon.in from August 10th. Check out our m2 note review, if you are planning to get the phone.