Karbonn has launched Titanium MachOne Plus, the company’s latest smartphone in the Titanium series and the successor of its Titanium MachOne smartphone. It packs a 4.7-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash for capturing better selfies even in low-light.
It comes pre-loaded with SwiftKey 5.3 that has support for 22 Indian languages. It has Smart Awake to access notifications and apps directly from the lock screen, Multi Gesture that can carry out several functions with two-finger swipes, Smart Eye Gesture that automatically pauses videos when you look away from the display and Smart Swipe lets you change music tracks by hovering your hand over display.
Karbonn Titanium MachOne Plus specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
- Dimensions: 137x68x8.1mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium MachOne Plus comes in White with Golden, White and Dark Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 6,990. It will be available across major e-commerce portals and retail stores across the country.