Oppo has announced Mirror 5s smartphone, after it was leaked recently. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1 ROM on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone has glass back, a metal frame and is just 7.65mm thick.
The camera has PI 2.0+ technology that includes snap shot offering depth of field, Double Exposure, selfie mode Beautify Mode 3.0 and more. It also has infrared sensor for remote function that lets you control household appliances like TV, DVD Player and more. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for FD-LTE Bands 700/850/900/1800/2100/2600/ and TD-LTE Band 2300MHz.
OPPO Mirror 5s specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery
The OPPO Mirror 5s comes in White color. Oppo has not announced the pricing of the smartphone yet.