Fitbit is bringing a total of 6 fitness and activity trackers along with a smart weighing scale. Here is the list of wearables available –
- Zip Activity tracker (Rs 3,990)
- One Wireless Activity and Sleep tracker (Rs 6,999),
- Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs 6,999)
- Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs 9,999),
- Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband (Rs 12,999)
- Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch (Rs 19,990).
In addition to the fitness wearables, Fitbit has also launched Aria Wii-Fi Smart Scale (Rs 9,999). All of the above mentioned wearables will be available in stock starting July 3. Xiaomi already sells its Mi Band in India and the entry of Fitbit will stir up the wearables market in India which is slowly pacing up.