Celkon has launched Millennia Q5K Power, a new smartphone in the Millennia series with a 5000mAh battery. It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to most other Celkon smartphones.
It also has smart power saver, customized gesture controls, smart commands, intelligent wake up and more features.
Celkon Millennia Q5K Power specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4.5 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Celkon Millennia Q5K Power comes in Black, White and Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 5,222. It comes with a free flip cover.