Samsung launched the Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H) in India last year. It even introduced a 4G version of the smartphone, which is yet to launch in India. Now a new version of the smartphone called Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition (VE) (SM-G531F) has surfaced (via). According to the leak, the smartphone will be powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Marvell PXA1908 64-bit processor, instead of Snapdragon 410 in the Grand Prime. This runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box. Other specifications are similar.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition (SM-G531F) rumored specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Marvell PXA1908 64-bit processor with Vivante GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to with micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front-facing camera
- 8.6mm thick and weighs 156 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2600 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition comes in Black, White and Gold colors is expected to launch soon at 199 Euros (Rs. 14280 approx.).