Lenovo has launched S60, the company’s latest smartphone in the S Series in India. It packs a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
It packs 2GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2150mAh battery.
Lenovo S60 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.3×72 x 7.7mm; Weight: 128 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2150mAh battery
The Lenovo Sisley S60 comes in Perl White, Graphite Grey and Laser Yellow colors and is priced at Rs.12,999. It is currently available in Graphite Grey color through Lenovo’s official thedostore, Flipkart and Amazon.in.