Honor, the global brand under Huawei announced the Honor 4C smartphone in China last week. Today the company has sent invite for the launch event on May 8th, where it is expected to launch the Honor 4C and Honor Bee smartphones. We already know that Honor 4C has a 5-inch HD display and is powered by 1.2 GHz 64-bit A53 Octa-core Kirin 620 processor. The Honor Bee is a budget smartphone with a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen and a 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor, according to Flipkart listing.
Both these run on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Huawei’s Emotion UI on top. Both the smartphones have dual SIM support. The Honor 4C also has 4G LTE connectivity on both the SIM cards, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Huawei Honor 4C specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Octa-Core Kirin 620 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28-mm wide-angle lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions:143.3×71.9×8.8mm; Weight: 162 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2550 mAh battery
Honor Bee specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1730mAh battery
In addition to these smartphones, the Honor AP007 13000mAh power bank have also been listed on Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 1,394.
The Honor power bank has two USB slots that would offer 5V-2A output to charge two devices at a time.
All these devices will launch at an event in Mumbai on May 8th and are likely to be exclusive to Flipkart, similar to other Honor smartphones.
Srivatsan contributed to the report