Infocus launched M330 smartphone in India last month. Today the company has launched Limited Edition Black variant of the smartphone on Snapdeal. Specifications of the smartphone are similar to the white version, including a 5.5-inch HD display, Octa-Core MediaTek processor, Android 4.4 (KitKat), 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Manager, InFocus Mobiles, said:
The Indian consumers have truly surprised us in terms of demand of InFocus smartphones. When we entered the market, we did not want to do flash sales model and wanted to make the phones available very easily. But with the unprecedented response we have received, it is becoming difficult for us to keep supply and demand in balance. Our sale shifted to flash sales model as every time we are bringing new phones, they get sold out in 12 to 24 hours. In this exclusive sale, we have also bought a limited edition variant of InFocus M330 which is black in colour. The back panel of this variant gives additional premium look to the smartphone.
Infocus M330 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with InLife UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 75-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 53.4 x 78.1 x 9.3mm; Weight: 167g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3100 mAh battery
The InFocus M330 Limited Edition Black variant is also priced at Rs. 9,999. It is now available from Snapdeal and the stocks are limited, says the company.