iBall has officially launched Cobalt Oomph 4.7D, the company’s latest smartphone in the Cobalt series with sleek metallic design. It went on sale a couple of months back and has a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat) that is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with HotKnot feature that allows two phones to exchange photos and videos in an instant as long as the two screens are put together.
iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 312 PPI
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat), upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850mAh battery
The iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D comes in White with Gold and Black with Metallic Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 7,999.