HTC has launched the One M9+ in India when we expected the One M9. It was announced in China earlier this month and packs a 5.2-inch Quad HD screen, is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a fingerprint sensor below the display for secure lock and payments. It has multi-directional touch-based sensors that lets you place your finger on the sensor in any direction to unlock your phone.
There is a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash along with a secondary rear camera to capture depth information. It has an Ultrapixel front-facing camera.
HTC One M9+ specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- Secondary rear camera to capture depth information
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm wide-angle lens
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
The HTC One M9+ comes in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver colors and is priced at Rs.52,500 in India. It will go on sale in India from 3rd May.