Lenovo P70, the company’s latest smartphone in P series is now available in India from the official Lenovo online Store. It was announced earlier this year and packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 Processor processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Lenovo’s custom UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity.
The variant launching in India has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also has expansion slot and a 4000 mAh battery. You can also charge other devices on-the-go using the included micro USB cable.
Lenovo P70 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capactive touch screen display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor with 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradeable to Lollipop
- Dual micro SIM
- Dimensions: 71.8 x 8.9 x 142mm; Weight: 149g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo P70 comes in Midnight Blue color and is priced at Rs. 15,999. It is available for order from the official Lenovo’s TheDoStore which ships on 14th April.