Honor, the global brand under Huawei has launched the Honor 4X smartphone in India. It was announced back in October last year, packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity on both the SIM cards, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Honor 4X specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual (Micro) SIM
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:152.9mm × 77.2mm × 8.65mm; Weight: 165 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Honor 4X comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 10499. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart on the first flash sale from March 30th. Registrations for the sale will be live later today. It comes with free screen replacement within 1 month after purchase, warranty won’t be void even if it has been rooted and it has 15 months warranty. Honor also offers up to Rs. 14,000 worth freebies from freecharge, hungama music, Coupon Dunia and Yatra.com for all the Honor series, including the new phones.