Xolo has launched LT2000, the company’s latest smartphone with LTE support. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 4.4, which is upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop). As usual it has dual SIM support. It also has support for both LTE- TDD 2300 MHz and LTE-FDD 1800 MHz bands ind India.
It has 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2920mAh battery.
Xolo LT2000 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 74.8 x 115 x 7.8; Weight: 140.5 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2920mAh battery