Xolo has announced Q1001, the company’s latest smartphone in the Q CORE series that comes with a quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor. Apart from the processor most specifications of the smartphone are similar to the Xolo A1010 smartphone that was launched last month, including a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display, Android 4.4 (Kitkat), 5-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, VGA font-facing camera, dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Xolo Q1001 Specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display at 196 PPI
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT 6582M processor with 240 MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Dimensions: 143 x 73.2 x 9.5 mm
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1001 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 6,199. It is expected to go on sale soon.