Lenovo has announced Tab 2 A10-70, successor of last year’s A10-70 tablet at the MWC. It has a 10-inch ( 1200 x 1920 pixels) full HD display, is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes in both WiFi and LTE variants.
It has multi-speaker soundbar on the back for immersive audio experience and Dolby Atmos, offering a moving audio experience over headphones where sound seems to come from all directions, including overhead.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 specifications
- 10-inch (1200 x 1920 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8165 / MT8732 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Single SIM (standard SIM)
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 570 grams
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Multi-Speaker Sound Bar, Dolby ATMOS 3D Surround Sound
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 7200mAh battery
The Lenovo Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 comes in Pearl White and Midnight Blue colors and is priced at US$199 (Rs. 12, 260 approx.) for the WiFi variant and the LTE variant costs US$279 (Rs. 17,200 approx.). It will roll out starting in April.