Micromax Bolt D321, the company’s latest smartphone in the Bolt series is listed on the official website. It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 3G connectivity, dual SIM support, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1800 mAh battery. It comes pre-loaded with MAD, Opera Mini and Truecaller apps. All the specifications of the smartphone are similar to the Micromax Bolt A82 that went on sale earlier this week. Wonder why Micromax is launching a smartphone with similar specifications again.
Micromax Bolt D321 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt D321 comes in white and blue colors. It is expected to go on sale soon.