Micromax Bolt A82, the company’s latest smartphone in the Bolt series running Android 4.4 (KitKat) is now available on HomeShop18. It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 3G connectivity, dual SIM support, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1800 mAh battery. It also has support for 20 Indian regional languages & English. All the specifications of the smartphone are similar to the Micromax Bolt A069 that went on sale last year, the only difference it that the Bolt A82 comes with 3G support.
Micromax Bolt A82 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 147 x 75 x 9.3mm
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt A82 comes in Grey color and is priced at Rs. 5,499.