Panasonic has launched Toughpad FZ-B2, the company’s latest durable Android tablet in India. It has a 7-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels ) display with anti-glare for reading even under sunlight, is powered by a 1.83 GHz Intel Celeron N2930 processor and runs on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). It is Water and Dust proof with IP65 certification and has MIL-STD-810G design for long-lasting durability even when used in harsh environments. It has USB 3.0 support and comes with user-replaceable battery.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 Specifications
- 7-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels ) touch screen display
- 1.83 GHz (up to 2.16 GHz) Intel Celeron N2930 Processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Water and Dust proof, IP65 certified
- MIL-STD-810G design – (5′ drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze, high/low temperature, humidity, explosive atmosphere)
- 5MP camera with LED flash
- 720p front-facing camera
- Drop resistant from a height of 120cm, MIL-STD 810G compliant
- 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, Satellite GPS, micro HDMI
- 3220mAh battery with up to 7 hours of battery life
“With our commitment towards providing greater value to our consumers, we have been successful in setting new benchmarks the Indian markets. The 7 inch Android rugged tablet with tough performance, connectivity, long battery life and advanced technology is perfect work companion for all business professionals. This new device will add to our existing family of rugged Panasonic Tough devices.”
said Toru Hasegawa, Divisional Managing Director, Solutions Division, Panasonic India.
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 is priced at Rs. 75,000 in India.