Lava Iris 470, the company’s new smartphone in the Iris series is now available from Indiatimes Shopping and eBay. It has a 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support with dual standby and 3G connectivity. Except the front-facing camera and the processor, other specifications are similar to Lava Iris 456 that went on sale back in November last year.
Lava Iris 470 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM with dual Standby
- Dimensions – 134x66x10.45 mm; Weight – 147 g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1650mAh battery
The Lava Iris 470 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 4,399.