Acer has launched Liquid Jade and Liquid E700, the company’s latest smartphones in the Liquid series in India. The Liquid Jade has a has a 5-inch HD IPS display based on Zero Air Gap technology with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Liquid E700 too comes with a 5-inch HD display. Both these are powered by a quad-core processors and run on Android 4.4 (KitKat). The Liquid Jade has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 0.3s focus time, F1.8 aperture, LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Acer Liquid Jade specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 140.5 x 69 x 7.5mm
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Liquid E700 has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. The AcerRAPID key on the back lets you capture images and perform several operations.
Acer Liquid E700 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Triple SIM
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with flash
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 155 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Acer Liquid Jade comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 16,999. The Acer Liquid E700 is priced at Rs. 11,999. Both these smartphones will be available exclusively from Snapdeal in India. Check out the Acer Liquid E700 Hands-On from the Computex 2014.
Commenting on the launch, Allen Burnes, Vice President Smart Phones Business, Acer Group, said:
At Acer we are conscious of the world getting faster and demanding more from life in every way.Their dependence on technology is growing and so we want to make their lives simpler and enriching. Therefore, while the Liquid Jade appeals to the elegant, beauty conscious and highly social user, the Liquid E700 is more suited to the upbeat business traveller who demands to remain connected round the clock. Its ‘always on’ capability helps users to multi-task between work and entertainment. All this comes sealed with the promise of quality from the Acer brand name.
Abhishek Passi, Vice President, Business Strategy, Snapdeal, said:
Mobile and Tablets are one of the fastest growing segments for Snapdeal.com with customers becoming more feature and value conscious. Acer is globally known for its performance and smart computing systems, they are now entering the Indian smartphone market and we are happy to partner with them in this journey. At Snapdeal.com, we are constantly on the lookout for offering our customers great value buys and Acer smartphones are a valuable addition to our smartphone category.