Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360H/DS) was briefly listed on Flipkart back in October. Now the smarpthone is available for purchase from retail stores for Rs. 9,599, according to Mumbai-based retailer Manish Khatri from Mahesh Telecom, It has a 4.5-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has support for 14 Indian languages.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.8mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime comes in white color and is priced at an MRP of Rs. 11,300, while the MOP is Rs. 9,599. The official launch is expected soon.