Panasonic T9, the company’s latest entry-level smartphone in the T series is now available from Indiatimes Shopping. It has a 3.5-inch HVGA display, powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support, but lacks 3G connectivity.
It has 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1300mAh battery.
Panasonic T9 specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 179 x 63.7 x 10.1mm
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 512MB RAM,4GB Internal memory, Expandable memory with micro SD
- 1300 mAh battery