OnePlus has announced that it has released a major OTA update for its OnePlus One smartphone. Dubbed as CM 11S 38R, the update fixes the touch screen issues and brings few enhancements.
The 206MB update for the OnePlus One improves responsiveness of the touchscreen. In addition, the typing experience has been made fluid and the update also adds a new lock screen. The update adds ability to take photo in RAW format and also brings enhanced audio capabilities.
Here is the official complete change log of CM 11S 38R firmware for OnePlus One:
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection
The update is rolling out in stages and will reach every OnePlus One owner very soon.