LG has officially launched the G3 Stylus smartphone in India. It went on sale last week and packs a 5.5-inch qHD display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It borrows G3’s design, comes with a Rubberdium stylus pen and has new user experience (UX) features of the G3. In India it comes with Dual SIM support.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Marketing Head, LG Mobiles, said,
We believe that the G3 Stylus is perfect for consumers looking for a powerful display and sophisticated design with a reasonable price tag. The G3 Stylus smartphone offers not just a stylus experience but also the same premium user experience and design heritage of the G3. We are confident that the G3 Stylus will set a new benchmark for large smartphones in the Indian consumer market.
LG G3 Stylus specifications
- 5.5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm, Weight: 163 grams
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth , GPS
- 3000mAh battery (removable)
The LG G3 Stylus comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 21,500 (MRP), but is available for as low as Rs. 19,990 (MOP) . It is available across all LG brand shops in India.