Karbonn Titanium S10, the company’s latest smartphone in the Titanium series is now available from online retailer Snapdeal. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, similar to other Karbonn smartphones, comes with 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1850mAh battery. Karbonn launched the Titanium S19 smartphone with a 13-megapixel camera last month.
Karbonn Titanium S10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S10 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 7990.