Micromax launched the Canvas Nitro A310, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the Canvas series priced at Rs. 12,990 earlier this week. We already brought you the first hands-on impressions and the photo gallery of the smartphone. Here we have the unboxing.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 smartphone in Mesmerising Blue colour
- In-ear headset
- micro USB cable
- Travel charger (5v – 1A) with USB port
- 2500mAh battery
- Information booklets, Warranty card and User manual
- Scratch guard
Check out more images of the box contents below
Here are the specifications of the smartphone
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle and anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Largan 5P 28mm lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor, 22m wide-angle lens with 75-degree viewing
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Canvas Nitro has several software features such as Quick Look, Camera widget, Trending Apps widget and more. The Canvas Knight that was launched earlier this year is powered by a 2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek SoC, this one is powered by a slightly slower 1.7 GHz Octa-Core chip.
It has a leather-like back cover that gives the smartphone a premium feel. We will be bringing you the benchmarks, camera samples and the complete review of the smartphone soon.