Along with their first E-mount camera, Sony has also announced the most expected DSC-QX30 camera lens for smartphones that has 30x optical zoom lens. It is supported by Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to eliminate blurring.
It has 60x magnification without sacrificing pixel count, comes with Lock-on AF and speedy continuous shooting at up to 10fps and full HD video recording at 60 fps. It is compatible with RM-LVR1 and RM-LVR2V Live View Remote controls that let you check images and select shots from up to five connected cameras simultaneously.
Sony DSC-QX30 Camera Lens specifications
- 20.4 megapixels 1/2.3″ (7.82mm) Exmor R CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processor
- Sony G Lens with F3.5(Wide angle)- F6.3 (Tele) Aperture
- 30x optical zoom
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, Optical SteadyShot image stabization with Active Mode
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB 2.0
- 28M PS (1920 x 1080, 60 fps) 16M HQ (1920 x1080, 30 fps)
- Memory Stick Micro / Memory Stick Micro Mark 2 and Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (Class 4 or Higher)
- Dimensions – 68.4mm x 65.1mm x 57.6mm, weight 178 g (main unit only), 178 g (battery and Memory Stick Micro)
- 600mAh Sony NP-BN rechargeable battery
The Sony DSC-QX30 camera lens is priced at US$349.99 (Rs. 21,170 apporx.) and is available for pre-order in the US immediately. It would ship later this month.