Lenovo has launched the Lenovo A536, the company’s latest smartphone in the A-series. It has a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display, powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes pre-installed Lenovo’s proprietary DOit apps for seamless data sharing, security and syncing. It has dual SIM support with dual standby. The company launched the A526 smartphone with a 4.5-inch display back in April.
Lenovo A536 Specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.95 mm thick and weight 149 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lenovo A536 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It would be available from the official thedostore.com and across 1,400 Lenovo exclusive stores in India starting today.