Asus launched the Zenfone 4 (A450CG) for Rs. 6,999 along with the Zenfone 4 (A400CG) last month. The Zenfone 4 A450CG is now available for pre-order on Flipkart, as Asus promised few days back. The Zenfone A450CG has a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box, compared to the 4-inch WVGA screen, 5-megapixel rear camera and Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) on the Zenfone 4 (A400CG) that we reviewed recently.
Recommended: Asus Zenfone Giveaway
Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG) specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive multi touch display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 11.3mm thick and weighs 134g
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1750 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG) would ship in the first week of September, which is next week.
[Update: The smartphone is now available for purchase on Flipkart.]