Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy S5 Mini Duos (SM-G800H) with dual SIM support in India soon. The smartphone has been listed on the official Samsung India website. It was announced last month and packs a 4.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new Touchwiz UI. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, Finger Scanner and Heart rate sensor, similar to Galaxy S5. It has 3G connectivity, 1.5 GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini Duos specifications
- 4.5-inch (720 ×1280 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- IP67 ratings for Dust and water Resistance
- Dimensions: 131.1 x 64.8 x 9.1mm; Weight: 120 grams
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote, S Health, Heart rate sensor
- 3G, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (HT40), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 2100 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S5 mini Duos comes in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold colors. It is expected to launch in India in coming weeks.