Binatone launched 3G Mifi Router with 5000 mAh Turbo Power Bank in India. It lets you create Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 10 users, has built-in SD card reader upto 32 GB for Wireless Files Sharing, plug and play support for auto configuration . It offers download speed of up to 21.6 Mbps and upload speed of up to 5.76Mbps for connectivity on the go.
It promises 12 hours of battery life and also lets you charge your smartphone easily. Earlier this year iBall launched a similar 3G MiFi router with 4400mAh power bank.
Features of Binatone 3G MiFi Router with Turbo Power Bank
- 3G Wi-Fi Router, supports Wi-Fi 802.11/g/n
- Download Up to 21.6Mbps, Upload Up to 5.76Mbps
- Support up to 10 users
- Inbuilt Wireless Repeater
- Fast download speed up to 21.6 Mbps
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot – up to 10 users
- Turbo Power Bank – 5000 mAh
- Charging Input Interface: Micro USB 5V/1A
- Micro SD Card up to 32GB – Wireless Files Sharing
- Work as a Wireless Router with WLAN/LAN port.
Commenting on the launch, S.P. Singh, Country Head, Binatone said,
We always try to design and create utility driven devices that fulfill multipurpose needs. 3G Mi-Fi Router has an inbuilt power bank that provides power supply to mobile devices while creating a hotspot for multiple users. With a download speed of 21.6 Mbps, we have tried to address the need for a high speed broadband facility at all times.
The Binatone (BMF3G2160) 3G Wifi Router with power bank is priced at Rs. 4,995 and is available through major online retailers and retail stores across India.