Lava is all set to launch the Iris 460 in the Iris series running Android 4.4 (KitKat). The smartphone is listed on the official website and packs a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen based on one-glass-solution (OGS) technology, 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity. It also has leather-like back cover, similar to some of the latest entry-level Lava smartphones.
Lava Iris 460 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS OGS display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 130x65x8.75mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 1650 mAh battery