Asus launched the Zenfone series in India that includes the Zenfone 4 that starts at Rs. 5,999 for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A400CG) variant. We already reviewed the Zenfone 5 and brought you the unboxing of the Zenfone 6 last week. The Zenfone 4 (A400CG) is the base variant in the Zenfone lineup. It also sells the Zenfone 4 (A450CG) with slightly better specifications at a price tag of Rs. 6,999. Check out the unboxing of the Zenfone 4 (A400CG) below.
The box contents include,
- Asus Zenfone 4 in black
- 2-pin charger
- micro USB cable
- Information booklets
Asus Zenfone 4 (A400CG) specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive multi touch display with Corning gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Zen UI, upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 12.3mm thick and weighs 120g
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1600 mAh battery
The Zenfone 4 has a 4-inch WVGA screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is compact and has capacitive touch buttons below the display. It also has a VGA front-facing camera. The smartphone runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Zen UI on top. Asus has promised Android 4.4 (KitKat) update for the smartphone.
The Zenfone 4 also comes in white, blue and red color variants. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash. The phone has a removable back cover. Under the back cover, there are two micro SIM card slots, microSD card slot and a 1600 mAh removable battery. We will be bringing you the benchmarks, gaming performance videos and the complete review of the smartphone soon.