Asus has launched the Zenfone 6 in India along with the Zenfone 5. It was unveiled along with other Zenfone smartphones earlier this year. The Zenfone 6 packs a 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive multi touch display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor with PowerVR SGX 544 MP2 GPU and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Zen UI on top. It is also upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Asus Zenfone 6 specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive multi touch display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor with PowerVR SGX 544 MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Zen UI, upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 196g
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3300 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 6 comes in Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Cherry Red and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 16,999 (MOP). We went hands on with the Zenfone 6 at the CES 2014 earlier this year. Check out the video below.