BlackBerry launched the BlackBerry Z3, its latest smartphone in the Z series in India at the end of June for Rs. 15,990. We already brought the photo gallery of the Z3 from the launch event ,couple of weeks back. Here we have the unboxing of the smartphone. The BlackBerry Z10, the company’s first full-touch BlackBerry 10 device had a 4.2-inch display, but the Z3 comes with a 5-inch display and a larger 2500 mAh battery that promises better battery life compared to the Z10. Check out the unboxing below.
The box contents include,
- BlackBerry Z3 smartphone in black with built-in 2500 mAh battery
- micro USB cable
- 2-pin charger (5V-850mA)
- Earphone with mic
- User manual
Here are the specifications of the BlackBerry Z3
- 5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD touch screen display
- BlackBerry OS 10.2.1
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8230) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.1MP front-facing camera, 720p HD video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, LED Indicator
- 9.26mm thick and weighs 164 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE with aptX codec and GPS
- 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2500 mAh non-removable battery
Even though the pixel density is less in its 5-inch qHD screen, compared to 4.2-inch HD screen on the Z10, the display is decent and is also bright.
This is one of the first devices to be manufactured Foxconn, as a part of 5-year partnership. The build quality is pretty good since it has a rubber finish on its back cover. It has a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and 1.5GB RAM that should offer good performance. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also has a secondary microphone on the back. We will be bringing you the camera samples and the complete review of the smartphone soon.