Xolo has officially launched the Q1011, the company’s latest smartphone in the Q CORE series. It went on sale online recently and packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display based on OGS technology, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with new software features such as Cold screen awake and Smart Answer.
Xolo Q1011 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on One Glass Solution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2250 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1011 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It would be exclusively available on Amazon.in. First 3000 customers will get a 16GB microSD card free.