Oppo has unveiled Oppo R3, the company’s latest smartphone in the R series at an event in Beijing. It has a 5-inch ( 1280 x 720 pixels) display, powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android with Color OS on top. It is just 6.3mm thick and has magnesium alloy body. Oppo claims that this is the world’s thinnest 4G smartphone.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with 1/3.2-inch sensor ,1.4 micron pixels, and a large f/2.0 aperture and a new night shot feature that eliminates noise in low-light imaging. It also has LED flash. It has a new O-Video feature that can combine both photos and videos and upload it online. With this O-Video any mobile phone can re-scan the image to automatically play the video. It also comes with 4G LTE support.
Oppo R3 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android based Color OS 1.4 ROM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 6.3mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420 mAh battery
The Oppo R3 comes in black and white colors and is priced at 2299 Chinese Yuan ( US$ 369 / Rs. 21880 approx.) It would go on sale in China later this month.