Karbonn launched the Titanium S1 last year, now the Titanium S1 Plus is available from online retailer Saholic. It has a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It has 3G connectivity and has dual SIM support with dual standby.
It packs 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and a 1500mAh battery. It directly competes with the recently launched Lava Iris 406Q that has almost similar specifications, except the battery.
Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus specifications
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 5749 online.